About Ship’s Company Theatre
Mandate and Mission Statement
The mandate of the company is to be a prime centre for the production and development of Canadian and Atlantic theatre serving a local, regional, and tourist audiences.
The Ship’s Company Theatre seeks to fulfill its mission through:
- Developing and presenting theatrical performances of Canadian plan, with an emphasis on Atlantic plays.
- The engagement, promotion and professional development of Canadian artists, with priority given to Atlantic artists.
- A dedication to innovative theatrical expression, reflecting our unique performance venue, geographic location and cultural heritage.
- Participation as a cultural leader and partner in our various communities: The Town of Parrsboro, The Municipality of Cumberland County, The Province of Nova Scotia.
- Managing the activities of the company in a fiscally responsible fashion and ensuring the Company’s property is sufficient and in an appropriate condition for all activities.
Board of Directors
Co-Chair: Mary McPhee
Co-Chair: Martha Irving
Vice Chair: Rena Kossatz
Secretary: Lisa Smith
Treasurer: Mary-Irene Parker
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Copyright © Ship's Company Theatre