Youth Opportunities: Front of House Manager & Patron Relations Supervisor
Closing date: May 22nd, 2019 at 4pm
Term of Employment: (8 weeks)
Start Date: 06/01/2019 End Date: 08/23/2019
Compensation: $13.00/hour based on 35 hours per week
Coordinate the volunteers for Front of House Duties. Be available for any emergencies that may arise (last minute cancellation of a volunteer).
Ensure the highest level of customer service.
Responsible for bartending and bar maintenance ( fridge refill, washing cups, collecting used cups from theatre after shows, recording purchases, maintaining level of supplies and reporting deficiencies). Will be required to serve Patrons in a friendly and helpful manner.
Will be required to fulfill custodial duties such as, but not limited to: cleaning mirrors, stalls, sweeping, mopping, replenishing toiletries, removal of garbage, ensuring grounds are clean of any garbage or debris and maintaining the overall cleanliness of main theatre area. These tasks must be done before each show.
This staff member may be asked to assist in other areas of company operation.
Work in collaboration with other team members to complete tasks.
- Should be flexible, organized, a team player, reliable, possess a strong work ethic, and be very organized.
- Willingness to complete all tasks.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of punctuality and efficiency in the workplace.
Applicant must be eligible to participate in the 2019 Student Canada Summer Jobs Initiative.
The student must meet the following conditions:
- Must be accepted into a post-secondary institution and intend to return to school in the fall or be a grade 12 graduate entering a post-secondary institution.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends.
Ship’s Company Theatre will accept applications via email.
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ship’s Company Theatre welcomes applications from all qualified parties; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
Copyright © Ship's Company Theatre