Venue Technician & Operator
Closing Date: May 22nd, 2019 at 4 pm
Term of Employment: (13 weeks)
Start Date: 06/03/2019 End Date: 09/01/2019
Compensation: $500 – $550 per week
Working under the direction of the Production Manager, Technical Director, Head of Construction and Stage Manager
- Set/prop construction.
- Theatre preparation duties (cleaning & fixing instruments as needed, etc.).
- Production set-up and other responsibilities as required.
- Operate lights and sound SCT mainstage productions and presentations.
Professional Qualities and Skills
- Technical experience (lighting, sound, theatre technician) in a theatre, performing arts centre, or educational
- Have excellent communication skills and be highly organized.
- Candidate must be a hard-working and motivated individual with ability to self-direct as well as work well
with supervisors and peers.
- Stage Management experience as well as knowledge in operating theatre lighting and sound equipment
- Ability to problem solve under pressure while maintaining a friendly demeanour
- Working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Valid driver’s license is an asset
- Should have valid first aid certification
Ship’s Company Theatre will accept applications via email.
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Ship’s Company Theatre welcomes applications from all qualified parties; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To join our crew contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
Copyright © Ship's Company Theatre