Youth Opportunities: Box Office Attendant/ Administrative Assistant
Closing Date: May 22nd, 2019 at 4 pm
Term of Employment: (10 weeks)
Start Date: 06/10/2019 End Date: 08/16/2019
Compensation: $13.00/hour based on 35 hours per week
Ensure the highest level of customer service from the Box Office.
Respond promptly to information requests and tickets orders. Monitor sale levels and report to Administration.
Ensure Patron database is kept up to date.
Liaison with Front of House and stage management to coordinate seating and performance cues.
Implementation of complementary or discount ticket strategies approved by the Artistic Producer.
Will assist with general office duties and work in collaboration with Administration.
This staff member may be asked to assist in other areas of company operation such as printing and distributing advertising materials.
Work in collaboration with other team members to organize fundraising events.
- Should be flexible, organized, a team player, reliable, possess a strong work ethic, and be very organized.
- Willingness to complete all tasks.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of punctuality and efficiency in the workplace.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong public relations skills.
- Exceptional communication, computer, and interpersonal skills.
Applicant must be eligible to participate in the 2019 Student Summer Skills Incentive Program (Province of Nova Scotia).
The student must meet the following conditions:
- Must be accepted into a post-secondary institution and returning to school in the fall or a grade 12 graduate entering a post-secondary institution.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends.
Ship’s Company Theatre will accept applications via email.
Email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ship’s Company Theatre welcomes applications from all qualified parties; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To join our crew contact us at Admin@shipscompanytheatre.com
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
Copyright © Ship's Company Theatre